Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crab-times



~ The Croissant Crab ~

Few days back I read out the famous Panchatantra
story of -The Heron & theWise Crab to my little one .
Since then I had been thinking of making some crabby
stuff. After a busy day yesterday Mr hubby & I stopped
at a cafe for a cup of hot cappuccino. While placing
the order I noticed their warm & crispy croissants which
at once reminded me of the wise crab from the story
(sounds an illogical comparison ) but perfect for a crabby
creation . So here is Mr Wise Crab that went inside my
lil ones treat tiffin today... Truly a lot can happen over
a cup of coffee..............Lols :) :)


Crabby Lunch Breaks

Croissant topped with sliced cucumber & red radish,
olives & cheese



29 comments:

  1. super cute ... and simple too. I think i could even make this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful n super easy !! my boys will love it !!! I always admire the simplicity in your creations ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to make your kid eat veggie..that's a cute crab...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute ... I'm loving it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what a story and a croissant can do..with you! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute looking crab :) extremely cute and apt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute! Thanks for sending along. I'll post today at ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! You have a very lucky little girl... and, I'm sure she knows it... Come visit when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your site is fast becoming one of my favourites – thanks so much for these great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Smita, this is adorable!! I love crabs anyway, and like watching them walk sideways! You find inspiration just everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Smita...just love ur creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Cute looking crab. Children would love to munch on this croissant.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soo damn cute... Ur daughter must b having a gala time with a variety

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT is THE cutest item of food i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey smitha...nice n a cute supern crab..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh.... how adorable and topical...... :) super creative...

    The only thing i can think of when someone says coffee is Bailey's n Tiramisu... :)

    Cheers,
    The Variable, Crazy Over Desserts - Nachiketa
    Catch me on facebook @ Crazy Over Desserts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Smita, I am sure your li'l one must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! I eat croissants often but never thought of it as a crab though :P

    ReplyDelete

Questions?? Comments !! Its a pleasure to hear from you :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails