Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Time-1


~ Easter Time -1 ~

Easter is approaching so its time for some yummy
easter eggs & gummy candies n jelly beans . The
easter lilies are in full bloom n the spirit of spring
is in the air ... Easter reminds me of my school days
when the sweetest , yummiest sugar easter eggs
were available in our canteen n the most exciting
part of these eggs was to split them open n find
an array of colorful candies in them .. Ahh sweet
memories revived ... I don't know how to make
those but definitely we can shower some love
on our little ones by making some cute n easy
to make easter theme foods ..........


Flowers on my egg !!

Hard boiled egg, spinach, red cabbage n carrot .
Gadget - flower shape craft punches
Punch out flowers from spinach , red cabbage n
carrot slices , stick on the egg with mayo .


The Egg basket

hard boiled eggs, savory loops , spinach n beet juice
or few drops of edible color .
Divide the egg into two halves , cut a thick slice from
the ends to make a stable base for the baskets. Soak the
slices in spinach/ beet juice or edible color ( few drops
mixed in half a cup of water ) . Once the desired color is
achieved pat dry n place on the basket. Cut a savory loop
in half n place as handles .





Award Time

A very warm thanks to Rima Kaur & Suma of
Cakes And More for passing these wonderful
awards to me . Thanks a lot for liking my
creations buddies . This award truly
encourages me towards more creations :)....


With all love i pass this award to all my blogger
buddies . Kindly accept the award from my blog
n pass it on to encourage other bloggers too ...



14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards :) Gr8 stuff as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smita...thnx for visting n commenting in my blog...hope 2 c u agn thr...you have a lovely space with yummy recipes and very creative work...loved this cute eggs...kids vl love thm, n evn adults...yumm...i am following u so that i can track all ur future yummy n beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. so apt for spring,..:-)lovely clicks too,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw the egg baskets are so cute!
    glad you posted the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute and lovely easter eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely cute eggs Smitha! You sure know how to please kids!!

    Congrats on the awards! You absolutely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and cute eggs!! congrats on your awards...

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow!!!!awesome eggs...Congrats on your awards..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute decor smitha.. Congrats on ur awards u really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so cute !!! The egg is so pretty n so are the baskets .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute food art! Love it. I wish everyone would eat eggs at my house. I'm the only one. I guess I could make them for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am very happy this cute food art.and i amazed its really very nice.my 4year old baby said its really funny and testy food.she is asking make every day like this.i hope every one would like. thank u very much.

    ReplyDelete

Questions?? Comments !! Its a pleasure to hear from you :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails