Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The hungry Caterpillar


~ The Hungry Caterpillar ~

( click the link for the animated version )
was one of my favorite books when I was a kid,
& now being a mom I love reading it to my little one .
The caterpillar who munches his way through
a variety of edibles before metamorphosing
into a pretty butterfly is the inspiration
behind this edible creation........


The Veggie Caterpillar

Cucumber, olives, tomato slices, cabbage ,
basil , mini swiss rolls , mustard sauce.



The Fruity Butterfly

Pineapple n apple slices, pomegranate, olives
and pickled gherkins ( cucumbers)




11 comments:

  1. i really love ur imaginations n creations :) gr888 work done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my !!! what a lovely caterpillar . I simply love the apple butterflies , the gherkins add a very realistic feel to the butterflies......
    Awesome .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That caterpillar is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, I can tell you have a graphic design background, keep up the good work! Thanks for stopping by my blog, learntocarvefruit.com, I will be stopping by yours often to see what you come up with next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the caterpillar...
    truly awesome...
    keep up the good work!!!
    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for such kind words !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. veggie caterpillar luks grt, so do the fruity butterfly. This is definitely a grt way to make kids eat fruits nd veggies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in awe of your creative skills! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting n putting in ur comments Thas n Manisha .
    Hope to c u here again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations are amazing.I am sure you have no problems with your kids eating healthy food.

    ReplyDelete

Questions?? Comments !! Its a pleasure to hear from you :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails