Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Teachers Day


~ Happy Teachers Day ~


I am indebted to my father for living ,
but to my teacher for living well.
- Alexander The Great

Sep 5th is teachers day in India.
Teachers play a major role in shaping our
character, career n life . I would like to thank all my
school teachers & college professors -
' Without you, I would have been lost.
Thankyou for guiding me, inspiring me and
making me what I am today .'


Happy Teachers Day


In the Tiffin - Vegetable Rice n papad
(cut n shaped into a book)
On the platter- carrot n beans juliennes & fusilli pasta.

6 comments:

  1. OMG - this post is really amazing , i simply love the papad book u've made, v nicely shot simply love the tones n colors of the pic !!!!
    Kudos keep it up .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative! Love all the creations you made. Our teacher's day already over months ago! However, Happy Teacher's Day to you all!Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments n wishes My Little Space !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Smita,

    AMAZIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG, piece of ART, Keep it up, u r realllllllly creative.

    SID

    ReplyDelete

Questions?? Comments !! Its a pleasure to hear from you :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails